Tenerife has over 100+ beaches. Many of them a small and not equipped for the tourists, but main beaches is very comfortable and popular.
1. Las Teresitas
This is most beautiful and popular beach near the capital of the island, Santa Cruz, at the north of the island.
2. Playa Del Duque
Most popular and rich beach at the South of Tenerife.
3. Los Cristianos and Las Vistas
This is two beaches in a most popular touristic city Los Cristianos.
4. Playa de Las Americas, Playa Honda, Playa Troya, Playa del Camison.
This three beaches is near the center of the night life of Tenerife.
5. Playa de Torviscas and Playa Puerto Colon
This is bigger beach at the Costa Adeje at the South of the island, near the hotels, bars and restaurants.
6. Playa del Medano, Playa Grande, Playa de la Tejita and Playa la Jaquita
This beaches in the city El Medano most popular for the wind surfers, because El Medano the most windy place at the South.
Most luxury beach in Abama Resort, builded specially for the guests of the 5 star hotel, but open for all.
8. Playa San Juan and Alcala
This two beaches with still ocean and black sand located near the small touristic cities San Juan and Alcala
9. Playa de los Abrigos
This is local beach with black sand, popular for tourists and local people.
10. Playa Jardin and Playa Martianez
This two beaches in the North side of Tenerife, with black sand, at the city Puerto de la Cruz, most popular touristic destination at the North.
11. Playa de la Arena, Playa Chica and Playa de los Guios
This beaches located at the West side of the island at the city Los Gigantes. Black sand, small waves, ideal for family holidays.